Example list of field rules:
- Goggles must be worn AT ALL TIMES while on the field.
- Barrel sleeves must be secured on your gun at all times when NOT on the field.
- Gun safety’s are to be activated AT ALL TIMES when not firing your gun.
- All guns must be chronographed prior to play (Must be chronoed less than 280fps)
- All players must read/review the rules and sign a waiver/release form
- All players must wear shirts, pants, and closed toed shoes.
- No profanity, racial slurs, obscene joking or abusive language.
- No Fighting
Being shot out
- A player is out when a ball breaks on said player and leaves a mark bigger than the size of a quarter.
- All gear, guns, and appendages are considered part of the player.
- Once shot out a player must raise his/her hand and yell “OUT!”, then proceed to walk to the “Dead Hut”.
- All players not following the above rule will be considered still in play and most likely will be shot upon
- A player can call for a paint check if he believes another player to be out.
- During a paint check game play does not stop.
- A ref will check said player for paint and will either yell “OUT!” or “FAIR!”, fair meaning the player was clean.
- No intentional shooting of the refs
- A refs ruling is final
- No arguing with refs
- First offense equals a warning
- Second offense equals sitting out for a game
- Third offense equals banned from field for 2 weeks
- Fourth offense equals banned from field
I’m sure there are pleanty that I have left out but for now that’s about all I can think of.